Followers

Saturday 2 March 2019

What a difference a year makes....

This time last year I’d just had my second brain surgery. The awake one. It’s fair to say I’d felt better.......



This year? 
I’m working 4 days a week. I go to gigs. I spend time by the sea.  We even recentry sea swam (ok, ok, I toe dipped..... it was cold!!) with comedian John Bishop.



I’m preparing for this year’s charity gig....


I’m bursting into Spring! I have 2 planned trips to Dublin in the next two months; one for a music festival and one with my sister and brother in law. Then I’ve a trip to London. Now we’re planning a quieter few days away at the end of the summer...... possibly Galway. 

Living with xx

Update, 14/03/2019
I’m a numpty. It’s not a year, it’s two!! Time flies!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment