Followers

Saturday 14 November 2020

What’s your dream?

Go on, admit it......to yourself at very least, but preferably to others too. What’s your secret dream? What do you want to do more than anything else?

Mine is quite simple but not easy to achieve in a small town in Northern Ireland........ I’ll give you some clues.....I’m currently watching Rock of Ages for at least the fourth time! Earlier this afternoon I watched Rocketman....again...... 

I grew up making up dance routines..... Grease, ABBA...... I watched Dirty Dancing green with envy!! I love West Side Story.

As an adult I’ve been in crowd in at least three music videos..... only I could see myself, to anyone else I’d just have been a face in the crowd. Which is just the way I like it. 

Twice this week alone I have had two friends laugh at my ability to make any conversation into a song...... both times I’ve laughed at my long suffering husband having to listen to me! I’m no singer........ but I’ve never that stop me!! As Freddie so rightly said “Don’t stop me now!” 

So my dream? Well it’s one of two...... I want to be in a flash mob where a crowd of us randomly break into song and dance in a public place. Or, even more but even less likely to ever happen, I want to be an extra in a musical film. Something where nobody would know I was in it unless I was pointed out to them. A face in the crowd......somewhere near the back. The cheesier the film, the better!  A cool story to tell and show any future grandchildren I might have!

It’s a silly, childish dream, but it’s mine!! Some day...... until then hubby better keep the earplugs and be prepared to keep seeing me boogie my way round the house.

What’s your dream?? We all have one. Own it! 
Living with.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment