Followers

Thursday 18 October 2018

Did I read Dexy wrong??

My relationship with Dexy took another turn today..... I’m more confused than ever. It appears he may not be to blame for my turn this time after all. I got rid of him so slowly that the experts feel he should’ve taken the split ok and is unlikely to have sought revenge with face rashes, aching joints and nausea. He may even have been protecting me from these things. Suspicion now lies with my other bed fellow, Levi (levecetirum, my anti seizure medication), the flu jab or an allergic reaction to something else. Nobody seems to know. Thankfully today I felt a lot better, though still not great. And my bloods have come back good though being redone on Monday to make sure. 

Thankfully it appears that Dexy and I are officially split up. He’s accepted it and we can both move on. Maybe Levi liked Dexy being there and hid behind him. If that’s the case then he’s going to have to accept that he’s now on his own. Or else he might end up being dumped too. We’ll see...... 

Today on the sofa with Anchorman 2 was very restorative. Tomorrow I plan to do much the same. On Saturday I’m booked to go to a meditation and Qi-gong afternoon and on Sunday I’m planning a sea swim and a welcome flying visit from my gorgeous son. 

Dexy is gone and I’ve a close eye on Levi. Send me good vibes and positive energy. I need to leap this hurdle and get back to living life. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment