Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

Holding pattern

Don’t worry, sorry for radio silence. Keep circling, be assured I’ll update as soon as I can.  My main problem is that I wouldn’t know where to begin. A lot has happened, there’s a lot to digest and I’ve also been very unwell.  
But as ever the Home Team have worked tirelessly and, with the added support of Macmillan, I now find myself getting over the latest trauma and being pulled back up onto my feet. 
The last few weeks have made this time last year look like a total breeze! But we’re hopefully back on the up now........ fuel has been dumped and we’re circling again, ready to land. 
Lots to say and stories that’ll both horrify, warm the heart and hopefully cause a few chuckles. 
Roulston Force One overhead. Cage secure xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment