Followers

Thursday 29 March 2018

Epilepsy information

We appear to have the seizure risk under control again, but I’ve attached some First Aid info for any friends/family interested. 
A good thing to get these stopped again, clearly....... but unfortunately I can’t help feeling I’ve sacrificed some ‘sharpness’ in the process. That bit isn’t so good, and sometimes it’s difficult to decide which is the lesser of two evils. I want to live a long life that doesn't involve taking seizures...... but I don’t want to constantly feel ‘dulled down’ and a bit stoned. We’re spending the next few weeks resting up and also trying to patiently work with medication mixes, in order to try and get the balance. All a bit scary and frustrating, but we’ll get there I know..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment