Followers

Sunday 26 August 2018

Just keep swimming.....

The forecast was right...... it poured with rain this morning. You must be a bit crazy to go sea bathing in the Atlantic on a day like that......... Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Exhibit A;



Crazy? Maybe. But at least we know we’re  alive! Sunday sea bathing with my sister and brother in law, who came over from England especially to give it a go. Photo taken by hubby, who was just out after his dip. Breakfast baps and cups of tea afterwards, joined by my dad, son and a colleague and friend. I have the best family ever! 

Home to a hot shower, heating on for the first time in months and Finding Dory on the TV. Perfect Sunday. Plus a Bank Holiday Monday off tomorrow. Doesn’t get much better than that. 

I might be a wee Dory sometimes, but I’m still swimming.

“I can remember some things because I have a family because everyone has a family.”
Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment