Followers

Thursday 10 May 2018

Stable or indeed slightly improved

“....Stable or indeed slightly improved....” in more ways than one I’d say! 

I’m still delighted by my scan results letter. I’m not naive. I know I’m still fighting a brain tumour, but i also feel like I’m getting my life back. In fact, I’m getting a much better life back! One that I value far more than I ever did before. 

I am spending quality time with family and friends. I am working. I am raising money for Macmillan. I am getting excited about my sister’s wedding. I am working on my diet and exercise. I am getting my medications down as low as possible whilst ensuring I’m still kept safe. I am doing it all carefully and at a slow pace. I am keeping myself away from stress or anxiety. I am learning the lessons. 

I am sometimes very tired, I get horrible joint pains and horribly painful indigestion, have put on 2 stone and have a big moon face. I can be a bit forgetful and get a bit dizzy, but I am coming back to being ME! Thanks in large part to my Support Team. In particular my hubby, sister, son, Dad, and my ‘inner circle’ (the GGs).  

As ever, thank you. Best Team in the world. Wouldn’t be here without you. I know I’m still a bit nuts, but I always was......
“.....stable or indeed slightly improved....”
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment