Followers

Thursday 8 February 2018

No progression

Neurology appointment today. Confirmation scans show no tumour progression after surgery. What they took away is staying away. So hopefully now we go back to living together in harmony like we did for years.......

I’ll not be doing anything to make it cross again......... I really wish I knew what that was....... i have theories.......
- Doing too much
- Stress and tiredness
- Weather - A weird one I know, but ‘heavy’ weather gives me headaches like someone is leaning on my brain. About to be a storm? About to snow? You know when the sky just goes dark? That gets mirrored inside my head. I can’t change the weather, but I can go to bed and let it pass.
- Vaping. I’ve never done it but cannot be around anyone who is. It gives me a headache that would make me cry. There’s nothing good in those things. The research will show it in future, trust me....

Feeling better than I have for a year, completely excited at prospect of sister’s wedding, happy, loved and feeling very awakened and appreciative. Grabbing life! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment