Followers

Thursday 8 February 2018

Weddings, gigs and happiness



Last year, a friend who plays in a rock covers band approached me and offered to play a free gig for me in aid of any charity that had helped me out.  I knew a guy who was happy to provide a venue and plans started to take shape.  I approached a couple of other bands who were happy to generously give their time.  Then a few others offered too.  Triciafest was born......!!

To add to the perfection, my sister is now getting married on the same day, so the gig will be part charity event/ part wedding party!  The gig is not a private function and the venue is small so I recommend buying tickets in advance if you plan on coming along.


Initially the gig was going to be for Action Cancer and Cancer Focus NI, both very worthy charities, however, given recent events, it seemed only right it should be for Macmillan.

Tickets are available at wegottickets.com  If you can't or don't want to attend but wish to make a donation to Macmillan, there is a Just Giving page set up justgiving.com/fundraising/triciafest

The year might've started on the wrong foot, but I always said 2018 was our year!!  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment