Followers

Thursday 23 February 2017

I made you a promise.......

I believe I made you guys a promise?? That I'd fight. That your completely overwhelming love and support would drive me forward.
I always keep my promises.
I am fighting and we are winning.
I have had brain surgery #1. My amazing surgeon managed to remove some of the 'sponge'. Not all, but some.
In order to ensure I could fight I violently refused morphine. Very violently..... I am being treated with paracetamol and ibuprofen. It hurts. A lot. My eye is black and so swollen I can't see out of it. In front of my ear and right up the side of my head has been opened up. There will be nasty scars.
But I know who I am. My wonderful sister even helped me stand up and wash today. That's reforming neural pathways. It's like climbing Everest. And we did it!!
I am fighting hard, with my amazing Support Team.
As promised.
I adopted the 'brace position' and you formed the cage around me.
So starts the next stage of my cancer journey.
A fluid life, an unprectabls life, but a life.
Luckiest unlucky girl in the world.



10 comments:

  1. You keep fighting girl, and your Support Team cage will keep surrounding you.❤ Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just taken my first full breath since yesterday! I am in awe of your strength. Keep the faith. God bless xx💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you Tricia. Please keep talking about what's going on. We're here to listen.

    Bobby
    Knoxville, Tn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody amazing ����P+M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news...1 up for Team Roulston x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one amazing lady Tricia. Keep going, we're all rooting for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Healing hugs ������ keep fighting you are amazing #positive from a friend of your friend Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on keeping on. Never, ever give up. While you fight you are saving your own life but you are also being an inspiration to others...to ALL others, not only those inflicted with this horrible disease. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to hear this Tricia.
    {{{{}Big Hugz}}}}}.

    ReplyDelete