Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

Religion......

I remain completely unsure about religion. I'm not saved. But I'm completely  unoffended by anyone else's belief. No real change to be honest. Since this whole thing started I have been completely inundated with religion. No-one has forced it upon me. It has actually been a great comfort to me. I'll take it all! So far I'm aware of catholic masses being said for me, candles being lit, Mormon prayer circles, Protestant Christian prayer circles, Buddhist chanting. I have prayers said daily. I have made cards. I have prayers printed out and put in cards. I have one friend who delivers "unconventional prayers " each evening. I find comfort in all of this. It's not being shoved down my throat and all the prayers I've hear so far have simply been kindness, practical good vibes, and have come from the heart.
So religion and prayers are welcome. From all religions and all denominations. Keep them coming. It's all positivity. It's all appreciated.
Thank you to those who have taken the time to pray for my family and I. That's just kindness.
Not forgetting spirituality..... crystals..... I have a piece of jasper that is giving me great comfort due to the card that came with it and the explanation.
So yes to religion, yes to spirituality, yes to all good vibes. Yes to positivity, regardless of the source.
❤🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment