Followers

Thursday 16 February 2017

Positivity Blast........ 'Selfie with Dog' Updates!


Yesterday I was trying to let you all know what you had done to help me in terms of 'Positivity Blasts'.  I know I talked about the 'Selfie with Dog' thing.  I maintain it makes no real medical sense, but for some reason it will literally make my night!  These are the things you guys are doing, without question, that make my life 'normal'.  These are the things that are literally saving my life.  I honestly believe that.  Even more importantly, these are just plain old fun.  Positivity in it's purest sense.  Non judgemental goodness from my incredible 'Support Team'.

So, last night I explained the 'Selfie with dog' phenomenon.  Take a photo of your dog - your view of them.  Even better, take a selfie with your dog.  The ultimate - sneak a selfie with my dog and send it when I'm not expecting it.  I'm actually quite gutted I can't share them, but I promise I won't.  They're personal from you guys and I would never do that to you.  Nothing to stop you sharing themselves in comments if you wish though.

Anyway, some absolute epics last night!  Proper, belly laughs, I cannot believe it!  I've had views of the most laid back dogs you ever saw.......  I've had a video of a child dressed as a bear (close enough and very cute)........  I've had a dear and crazy friend try to sneak a selfie with my dog, Izz, through my front room window!!  I've had the ultimate 'selfie with your dog' taken last week photo....  This one was a total winner!  I actually vaguely remember him taking it, but wasn't really too switched on at the time.  It was taken by a work colleague, and true friend, who I just adore, but who you wouldn't necessarily immediately associate with random acts of silliness.  Until now.......

Fair play to you, you are all completely brilliant!  Embracing the silly, not questioning the reasons, just firing out the Positivity Blasts.  This is why I love you.  This is why I am beating this.  This is support and true goodness, I it's purest form.

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!  I love you xxx 

A very quick thanks for the ongoing gifts too!  I've never seen so many beautiful flowers.  They arrive daily and are beautiful.  All the cards go into my notebook and I often use them as wee Positivity Blasts for myself too.


No comments:

Post a Comment