Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Bad akPositivity keeps coming.......!

And the positivity just keeps flowing!! I have received a massive basket of gifts from work colleagues and friends! There is so much that I would need my own room to unpack it all! At this stage if something goes wrong tomorrow I will die of embarrassment at my rudeness of not having the decency to hang around and say thank you properly......

Thank you to each and every one of you. It is completely overwhelming and so, so appreciated. Also thank you to Fi who has helped organise and taken time to get everything to the hospital via my gorgeous sister.

I remain in the same place mentally as I was earlier. I know our lives have changed forever. Cancer does that. But I remain completely confident that tomorrow begins the next stage of our journey. I believe it will be a long one...... Hobbit style......  I know our lives will be fluid and may vary month to month. I also know with certainty that I wil NEVER worry about anything ever again. I will take every day as it comes and I will be grateful for each and every day.

Life lessons. They can be unexpected. They can be rude. Take them.

I feel like the curveball came and my family/friends/colleagues/ medical team formed a cage around me.

I'll see you all soon ❤

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia, sending lots of love and light to you. Today is World Thinking Day, a pretty special date in the Guiding calendar, and I will be thinking of you as I wear my Promise badge today. Hold tight and hope all goes well today, Jude Oliver x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking on you Tricia, we may drive over from Tennessee to see you !! (inside joke) Please update your blog when you get a chance. I think this is good for all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete