Followers

Sunday 7 May 2017

Did I mention my sister's perfect??

I'm not sure if I mentioned that my sister is perfect..... I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by a lot of pretty amazing people, but my sister is one in a million. 
Today we went out for breakfast with my dad..... a bold move for me, but it was fine. We just picked somewhere quiet and not cramped, and went early. Poached eggs and avocado - more protein and superfoods!
When we came home my sis tackled my hot press....... an even bolder move!! It's only when you're in your house a lot of the time that you notice the wee things..... not that I had actually noticed the hot press!! Seriously, how many towels do you need?? And how many beds are there in this house?? Absolutely nowhere near that many!! 
The sunny day couldn't be wasted so we then headed to Castlerock beach. We left our socks and shoes in the car and walked the length of the beach and back with our toes in the sand and the sea lapping over them. Paddling like kids and cheering on the swimmers!
When we got back my boys were home and a dear friend had arrived too. Great to see more happy and positive faces. Later another wholesome dinner made by my sis...... full of great ingredients like tumeric. 
She's away home now and I miss her as soon as the door shuts. But now I get to look forward to her next visit tomorrow week. When we will stay in a hotel in Belfast and cut out travelling for a couple of days. Giving everyone a break and providing another wee milestone.
This is going to fly in...... plus I'm still working hard on self healing to compliment the science..... light exercise, relaxation, positivity and a healthy diet. I expect there are ups and downs still to come, but I know I'll come through the dips like I've done with all of them. I'm better able to recognise them now and have more confidence in myself. Plus the Support Team stays strong. The cage stays firm. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment