Followers

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Shining lights

Want to give yourself a boost and up the strength levels? Surround yourself with strong and positive people. As I work in Belfast, was in hospital in Belfast and am getting treatment in Belfast, I have a very strong support network down here, as well as at home. Lucky me! My Belfast team lift me up with texts and whatsapps etc. when we can't physically see each other. Some funny, some gggrrr, but all with complete faith in my ability to get through this. Staying in Belfast last night gave me the opportunity to see some of them. Not enough of them...... it would've been like a wedding party!! The girls evening was lovely...... just a wee get together for some of my strong female shining lights! So we could all feed off each other's positivity and strength. It worked for me!! I only managed about an hour before I knew I needed to have a rest, but truthfully I'd have stayed up all night with them! 
My shining lights. Beautiful, each one of them. 
Sorry to the boys by the way!! I have many male shining lights too, but it felt like a nice idea to have a girls get together first..... Doesn't mean I don't appreciate or underestimate the male strength that regularly gets sent my way too. We'll do a proper non sexist party when I get good scan results. Which I know I will. With a Suppprt Team like mine I can't lose. 
Plus my stats expert tells me that once I have today's treatment done, I officially have less to do than I've already done. Yay!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment