Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Did I mention you guys rock???

I'm sure I did! After my earlier post, which was probably a little 'raw', I have been inundated with messages of support and love. It's been lovely and has totally lifted my spirits. Thank you so much! Tomorrow I'm getting up early, getting showered and dressed and looking forward to a visits from people I love. I'll push just a little harder than I have done the last couple of days. I'll cry if I need to, but I'm not sure I'll need to...... I feel so much better thanks to my Support Team. Getting the balance - it's ok to push, it's ok to rest, it's ok to release emotion..... haven't quite got the balance right yet, but I'll get there. Thanks, in large part, to family and friends. Yep, you guys rock!! I love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment